Thursday, January 10, 2013

Application for Hangman

By Casey Weitz

To the High Sheriff of the County of Suffolk,
            I have read that you are in need of an individual for a superior position of a hangman. The duties of a hangman require one to act swiftly without sympathy or affection. The position also requires special duties to the High Sheriff, including messenger.
            I shall expect the decision to be difficult and one of high regard. I fully submit my name ____ of Calcraft. Previously I was the executioner of Calcraft and have left my position there to travel. Now I have come across your County and have been made aware of the position that I would be honored to have.
                        A fast response to my application would be valued.
                                                            Your most honorable applicant

No comments:

Post a Comment