Thursday, January 17, 2013

Inquiry about Mr. Krook


By Kelly Wedlake

Dear conductors of this esteemed journal,
          I recently learned that a proprietor of a certain shop often associated with the Court of Chancery has passed on to the next life.  Though the details surrounding his death still appear to be unclear to the outside world, I feel it is my duty as an upstanding citizen to write in and ask the question everyone else is thinking:
What is going to become of all of the papers and letters and legal documents that Mr. Krook kept in his shop for the better part of his life?  I know that there are certain letters that may be within his shops walls that would aid in a legal matter that I am attempting to resolve quickly.  I, along with many others I am sure, would love the opportunity to peruse his shop after the criminal investigation into his death has concluded of course, and try and find the documents that I seek so badly. 

Perhaps your esteemed publication can run a notice if an opportunity as such arises?

Best regards,
An upstanding citizen

No comments:

Post a Comment