Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ficker & Associates

By Nicholas Estrada


          Here at the offices of Ficker and Associates, we offer quality legal representation at a very economically safe price. This week, I know the people of London have seen me lose a case in the Court of Chancery for a certain Mr. John Jarndyce, but don’t be fooled; I offer very good services for a low price, just take this testimonial from one of our recent clients:

                 “He was very professional, and although we couldn’t get a successful win over this case, in the end I was very pleased with the services that Ficker and Associates were able to provide. If I have any other legal matter, rest assured that I will be coming back to Mr. Ficker for any of my legal needs.”
– Mr. Jarndyce

                   There you have it, a great client and an esteemed member of the city. No matter how big the case is, Ficker and associates will be there for you at an affordable price. Just remember some of my philosophy:

                 “The scale of fees is too large for the client and too small for the lawyer. But suitors object less to the amount than to the intricacies and perplexities of the Table.  In some districts the expense of recovering a sum of money is one-third more than it is in others; though in both the same scale of fees is in operation. This arises from the variety of interpretations which different judges and officers put upon the charges.”
– Mr. Ficker

Household Words. Volume I, pg. 176 Law at a Low Price.  5/18/1850

No comments:

Post a Comment